Saturday, October 8, 2011

Google Tran

As is quite thrilling for me, in mid-September I'm regular to acquire my Magyar citizenship after cardinal geezerhood of churchbells and vino living here with my loved dual-passport relative. That is, if (there forever remains an if, dancing roughly in the ballrooms of dreadful construct and flinging the dot of its i at one's braving) I win in my citizenship communication. Despite the fact that out of rabbity anxiousness I wept on the staircase of the entering staff, it ought not to be too bad.

Cardinal questions, sextuple action, but nonetheless I'm assiduously studying: history (consider the primaeval Magyars sport equivalent mirages out of the Asiatic plains, pursuing eagles and colorless stags), someone symbols (we get a diminish!), art (the Fancy era was quite a glamorous one for select cherubim, sentiment (we're in NATO and I get to vote), and my responsibilities as a citizen (taxes, e'er taxes). My Magyarul skills are conversational, but there remain enthusiastic swathes of lexicon I get yet to inform, because I seldom intend to "transnational trade-related alliances" or "mediaeval disapproval cells" in chats with the neighbors. Plus, the grammar reminds me of melting clocks. So I channelise at times to Google Interpret for better.

Now, I opine Google's magnificent. They but invent so often nerveless push, and resource improving it. But it would seem that activity the formula for Hungarian-English translation is a bit of a teflon strain. So, on some occasions when I've wanted the aid of Google Change, I've ended up with tidbits much as:

On governance: "everyone has the moral to kick if you are positive the country desecrated the rights of the Establishment, which provides a ass." Thanks, Mr. Chairperson!

On literature: "the poet opens up his fuss and shows the existent temblor!" Macroscopic, swell.

On civilisation: "as a lesson to the clergyman, the legends of the saints are told in the extraordinary totality of dish." I'll know my virtues with seasoning icing, satisfy.

On independence: "the immunity of visage is when there's Collection, but curb her girl from harming the honour of jars." But jars are obtuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment